Monday, August 21, 2006

1. Are you in a relationship?
Yep, the longest one of my life. Nearly 5 years.

2. Do you hate more than 3 people?
Hate? I don't think that I hate anyone. My mom would be proud.

3. How many houses have you lived in?
Actual houses (and not counting apts) comes to 4.

4. What is your favorite candy?
milk chocolate covered almonds

5. What are your favorite shoes?
my army green/pink trimmed chucks

6. Have you ever tripped someone?
yeah, but only for fun....probably my sister the most

8. What was your favorite summer trip this year?
beach with some of my best friends

9. Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
you're joking, right?

10. Have you ever thrown up in public?
do the bushes count?

11. Name someone that's ALWAYS on your mind.
my husband

12. What is your favorite music genre?
probably industrial

13. What is your sign?
Scorpio

14. What time were you born?
around 6am I think

15. Do you like beer?
absolutely

16. Have you ever made a prank call?
yeah, a looooooooooong time ago.

17. What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
Jessica Simpson

18. Are you sarcastic?
yep, and it got me in the most trouble as a kid.

19. What is your favorite color?
red

20. How many watches do you own?
probably 6, but all the batteries are dead. Is that pathetic or what?

21. Summer or Winter?
Winter, winter, winter. How that I've lasted as long as I have sweating in the South totally escapes me!

22. Spring or fall?
Fall, absolutely no question. Fall is my favorite season of all. The colors, the weather, the smell of leaves, snuggly sweaters, etc.

23. What is your favorite color to wear?
red

24. Pepsi or Sprite?
Diet Pepsi

25. What color is your cell phone?
silver

26. Wheres your second home?
across town at Mom & Dad's

27. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yep, two boys on two separate but similar occasions. They were my boyfriends at the time, and I felt that they were humiliating me in front of other people.

28. Have you ever had a cavity?
yep, 2 and a half. Only one has had to be replaced so far, and it's filled with the new nifty white stuff.

29. How many lamps are in your bedroom?
two

30. How many video games do you own?
24 Xbox games

31. What was your first pet?
Manx cat, Puss'n'Boots

32. Have you ever had braces?
yep, twice

33. Do looks matter?
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

34. Do you use Chapstick?
constantly

36. American Eagle or Abercrombie?
neither for me

37. Are you too forgiving?
yes, I probably am.

38. How many children do you want?
Well, the timing is all off so I'm not sure if I'll have children. There were times in my life that I would have LOVED to have children. However, now is not the time. I love my husband, and I'd love to have his children. However, I'm not ready to be a parent yet. I'm not ready for the life change. I'm not ready to give up derby when I haven't really started. Unfortunately, my clock is winding down.

39. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
No, but my hubby has a bunch of tee shirts.

40. What is your favorite breakfast?
eggs, GimmeLean, grits with cheese, harvest grain pancakes

41. Do you own a gun?
...

42.Whats the last thing you ate?
Broken up granola bars in milk. I was out of cereal.

44. What did you do 3 nights ago?
Friday night, I went for my monthly massage right after work, and she fixed my knee that had been bothering me. Then, I met my hubby and friends at the 'Shroom to celebrate Ian's 40th with pizza and beers

45. When was the last time you went to Olive Garden?
no idea

46. Have you ever called your teacher "mom"?
when I had a teacher, yeah, I did.

48. What is your nickname(s)?
Snad, 'Dra, Trouble

49. Do you know anyone named Bertha?
yep, my step grandma

50. Have you ever been to Kentucky?
nope

51. Do you own something from Pac Sun?
uh, what?

52. Are you thinking about somebody right now?
yep, and wondering when he'll be home

53. Have you ever called someone Boo?
Nope

54. Do you drink?
yep

56. Are you happy with your life right now?
yep

57. Do you dye your hair?
sometimes, just for fun

58. Does anyone like you?
I sure hope so.

59. Who's your best friend(s)?
Rachel and about 15 other folks..... "all y'all"

60. What were you doing May of 1994?
working at the AIDS hotline, single, and headed for a downward spiral

61. Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
Ms. Kara said it best: "No, vomit..."

62. McDonald's or Wendy's?
Wendy's. (McDonald's? Haven't you seen "Supersize me"?)

63. Do you like yourself?
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with myself. I just wish that I was younger.

64. Are you closer to your mother or father?
Can't really answer that. I love them both so much, and I'm close to them as one unit. That's what they are after 51 years together. One unit, that is.

65. Favorite feature(s) of the preferred sex?
eyes....the window to the soul

66. Are you afraid of the dark?
not really

67. Have you ever eaten paste?
Probably when I was a kid, but honestly I most likely crammed it up my nose.

68. Do you have a webcam?
Nope

69. Have you ever stripped?
Once on video when I was in college for my boyfriend, but his friends got a hold of it and I had to live with the fact that they all knew what I looked like naked.

70. What are you looking forward to the most this week?
skating on my new skates!!!!