Monday, September 25, 2006

The Dirty Thirty... 30 unknown facts/secrets about yourself:


1. What does your MySpace headline mean?
It means that I prefer to be called "LooseWheel", not Lucille. Lucille is too plain. LooseWheel really sums me up.

2. Elaborate on your default photo:
If I had balls there would have been sweating. It was HOT AS HELL that day.

3. What's your middle name[s]?:
Given-Leigh After marriage- Lloyd, my maiden name

4. What is your current relationship status?
disgustingly, happily married

5. What are you wearing right now?
purple fuzzy socks, grey pj pants, fave old orange teeshirt

6. What are your current problems?
PMS

7. Who do you love most?
That's a hard question. Of course, I love my hubby with my heart, soul, & body, but I love my parents 100%. Then, there's my cat who is really my child. How can you compare the love that you have for your husband, your parents, or your child? You can't really. The love is different for each.

8. Who makes you most happy?
Andrew

9. Are you musically talented?
Yeah, but I never did enough with it. Piano: 7 years. Flute: 5 years Sang in choirs & musicals. All of that was 13+ years ago. Started learning to drum 2 years ago when I was bellydancing.

10. If you could go back in time, and change one thing, what would you change?
that I would have been younger when I met Andrew

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would it be?
a bird......I want to fly

12. Ever have a near death experience?
April 4, 1980....could have drowned in near freezing water

13. Can you dance?
Yeah, but only bellydance

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
"I'm no Superman."...... Scrubs theme


15. Who did you cut and paste this from?
Krewe

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you
Busty.....11-6

17. Have you ever destroyed someone's property?
nothing major

18. Have you ever been in a fight?
fist? nope

19. Have you ever sang in front of a big audience?
absolutely

20. What ATTrACTS YOU TO THE OPPOSITE sex?
eyes, voice, sense of humor, hands

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
green tea blackberry iced something

22. Do you have a crush on one of your myspace friends?
maybe

23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
nope, but yes in Panama......does that count?

24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
yep, in high school, I was known as Lady Di

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
movies with animals like "Babe"....YES! Occassionally, I like to watch shows that I used to watch "Sesame Street" or "Mr Rogers. Plus, I love to watch tv with my nephews/nieces.

26. Did you have braces?
years ago.....twice!

27. Are you comfortable with your height?
yeah, it's fine

28 Do you consider yourself adventurous?
not enough so

29. Do you speak any other languages?
a little French.....recognize bits of Spanish, Arabic, German

30. What are your favorite smells?
my hubby, my cat, my ferret, grass, dirt