Sunday, March 31, 2002

Well, I never had time to blog this weekend. Now, it's Sunday night, and I'm not leaving Andrew's after all cuz he has a fever of 101, and mine is 99. At first, we thought it was just pollen crap, but now it seems that we have the flu. Poot. I'm boiling chicken to make chicken & rice for us to eat tomorrow. I really don't think that either of us will go to work. Ugh.

My sister & her two kids got back to Chicago yesterday, and my bro took himself and his crew back to SC. Being all together all day Friday was AWESOME, but I think Granddaddy had had enough ~Wednesday and was ready to have his house quiet again. :^)

Oh, I forgot! My parents celebrated their 47th wedding anniversary last Tuesday, and my brother and sis-in-law, their 14th. Amazing. I'm so happy and proud of them. This year, my sis will have been married 9 years. It's nice to know that some marrages stay together these days.

Well, I don't really have anything profound to say. I have a fever, you know.