Sunday, March 17, 2002

Crap!

The past few days my neck has gotten progressively worse. I guess it started Thursday night after belly dancing. The past two nights haven't been good nights of sleep. Then, last night, I had to miss a friend's birthday dinner cuz my neck was *really* being a big jerk. Well, today takes the cake. I can't believe that I'm actually sitting at this computer to write this, but I guess that goes to show how addicted I am to blogging.

Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling really stiff. After Andrew woke up, I rolled over to snuggle up to him, and *something* happened under my left shoulder blade. Really not sure what happened. I just know that I can't move in certain ways, and that it hurts REALLY @#$ing bad at times. I managed to take a really hot shower and I have my microwaveable heating friend (aka Bed Buddy), but I'm still really uncomfortable. Not sure if I'll be able to go to work tomorrow, and that's really bad. I can't even play video games cuz it tenses up so many muscles.

I think the movie that we saw Friday night caused most of this problem. We saw "We Were Soldiers", and it was awesome. I'll write more about the movie later, but, for now, suffice it to say that it contains a battle that lasts about an hour and a half. As my mother said, "You fought the battle with them, huh?" Yep. I did. I was right there in the trenches with Mel Gibson and Sam Elliott with my M-16. I think my shoulders stayed by my ears for the whole battle.

Ouch. Gotta go reheat Bed Buddy. This is *so* not what I wanted to do today.....writhe in pain, that is.

Comments? Write me at snadolicious@yahoo.com....