Thursday, June 29, 2006

THE CANS:
Can you blow a bubble?: Yep

Can you dance?: Sorta. I never felt like much of a dancer. Then, I took up bellydancing, and I did pretty damn good. Now, my dancing is bellydance-ish.

Can you do a cart wheel?: Used to, haven't tried in years

Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?: I don't think so---I don't eat a lot of cherries with stems so I haven't had many opportunities to try.

Can you touch your toes?: Yes. Hell, I can put my hands flat on the floor.

Can you whistle?: Yes, but only the normal way. No loud whistles like you could do and be heard at a concert.

Can you wiggle your ears?: Yeah

Can you wiggle your nose? Yep, but it's really my nostrils wiggling.

THE DIDS:

Did you ever get into a fight in school?: In general? of course; Physical? nope

Did you ever run away from home?: not really....I only threatened to when I was <10 and trying to get attention

Did you ever want to be a doctor?: Nope

Did you ever want to be a fire fighter?: Nope

THE DO'S:

Do you believe in God?: Yes, but I'm not sure of the details.

Do you know how to swim?: Yep

Do you like roller coasters?: Not really. Thanks, Mom, for the motion sickness.

Do you own a bike?: Nope

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?: No/No. I have a husband. Does that count?

THE DOES:

Does hair loss run in your family at all? No. My dad is 78 with a full head of beautiful white hair. Both my granddaddies had full hair at 75.

Does your car get good gas mileage?: It's okay. I get ~30 mpg on my '98 Honda Civic.

Does your family have picnics? Nope, but we used to when all the grandkids were little.


THE HAVES:

Have you ever been on a plane?: Many, many times

Have you ever asked someone out?: No **bok bok**

Have you ever been asked out by someone?: no, my hubby & I married without dating. Of course, I've been asked out. Holy shit! I'm 38! I would hope that I would have been asked out by someone. How old are the people that write these surveys?

Have you ever been to the ocean?: I've lived here my whole life, and it's only 2-3 hours away. You do the math.

Have you ever gone fishing?: Yes, but only twice. Both times, I got upset for the fish & for the bait. Yes, they have feelings too.

Have you ever painted your nails? yes

THE HOWS:

How did you find out about myspace?: through derby

How many people are on your friend's list?: 108sh

How many of them have you met in person?: about 75¥P>How many times has your profile been visited?: 732 since Feb

How tall are you?: 5'8"

How much money do you have on you right now?: some change

THE LASTS:

Last person you hung out with?: my hubby et al at the AFTER PARTY!

Last thing you said out loud?: "Yeah, I'm always running my mouth and forget to clock back in."

Last thing someone said to you?: "Pizza & ice cream are good even if you're not pregnant."

THE WHATS:

What are you listening to?: radio

What is the temperature outside?: disgusting 90-something

What radio station do you listen to?: mostly 93.9, 102.9, 88.1, & 106.1

What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Pizza Hut

What was the last thing you bought?: lunch buffet

What was the last thing you had to drink?: Diet Coke

What was the last t.v. show you watched?: Eastenders

What's up with your MySpace picture?: It's my first official derby pic

THE WHOS:

Who is your newest friend added to your myspace?: Sin City Roller Derby!

Who was the last person you IM'd?: Andrew, the only person that I'll IM outside of work

Who you talked to on the phone with last?: Andrew

Who was the last person you took pictures with?: my friends at the beach

Who is in your default picture?: Just me

Who was the last person to leave you a comment?: Eris Discordia

Who was the last person you said i love you to?: Andrew